Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nhlanhla’s Chat Continues…

From the Mnet Idols website:

While network problems brought the online chat

to a halt, we carried on chatting to Nhlanhla during
the down time…

Q: Who would you like to do a duet with?
N: Malaika. I love these guys!

Q: Who’s your least favourite judge and why?
N: Randall. He always says something that

you won’t understand.

Q: Would you like to write your own songs?
N: I’d love to write my own songs but work with professional

producers.

Q: Are you going to be at Back O’ The Moon tomorrow night?
N: Yes, I’ll be there.

Q: What was the highlight of your Idols experience?
N: When I was signing autographs at the Star in U Kids A

wards

Q: What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
N: When I was doing rap because I had never done it

before.

Q: What are you going to miss about GRC?
N: People coming screaming for me!

Q: Being the only two males in the competition, was it

difficult competing and being friends with Gift?
N: We were so honoured that out of millions of guys in

SA, it was me and him in the competition and we are
good friends.

Q: How does your girlfriend deal with your newfound fame?
N: She handles it so well.

Q: Would you like to record something with Poseletso?
N: Yes, I’d like to, if she’d like to do something with me.

Q: Can we see you at any public events soon?
N: Yes, in a Pick `n Pay hypermarket in Boksburg and

the Top 12 are going on a tour in December.

Q: What’s your favourite food?
N: Pap and steak.

Q: Do you have a dream destination?
N: I would love to see myself in Miami!

Q: What are you most looking forward to about going home?
N: To see all of my friends and my younger brothers and

my mom.

Q: What was the scariest part about being on Idols?
N: If you forgot your words on stage on Sunday!!!

Q: In what ways do you think you have changed since

entering Idols?
N: I’m no longer shy and I can speak to anyone now.

I’ve learned to trust my instincts now.

Q: What have you done for your birthday?
N: It was a busy day but Lani (Head of M-Net

Publicity) and Natasha (Idols Website Writer)
bought me cakes.

Q: What did you do last night after the Results Show?
N: I went back to GRC and I stayed in my room

and watched TV.

Q: What went through your mind when Colin said you

were the one going home?
N: I was relieved from the stress.

Q: Out of all celebrities you have met since being on

Idols, who has been your favourite?
N: Menzi Ngubane, the one who plays Sbusiso Dlomo

on Generations.

Q: What the least enjoyable part about being on the

show?
N: Nothing. I enjoyed each and every thing.


Comment from Nhlanhla:

I’d like to say thank you who remembered my birthday

today and to all those people who have been voting for
me – I mean you guys – I love you all and I promise you,
this is not the last time you’ll see me. Next year you’re
going to see me with my album. And keep it cool!
You rock all of you!

Nhlanhla

* * *
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Phillip...Nhla's die hard even now. Anyone with Bats contact email please let me know my email adress is fanah@ananzi.co.za...

Cheers

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home