Friday, November 11, 2005

Interview with Nhlanhla


VOTE for Nhlanhla!
Cast your vote between 17H30 on Sunday, 13 November 2005 and 18H30 on Monday, 14 November 2005.
To Vote for Nhlanhla, call 0862277711 or SMS `Nhlanhla’ to 33676


The following interview with Nhlanhla appears on the Idols official site. Check it out to see what the other contestants have to say).

During their weekly shopping spree at Truworths, Sandton City, we caught up with Idols Top 5 about Sunday’s songs, shopping and more…

Nhlanhla
What do you want for your birthday on Tuesday (15 Nov)?
''I can’t choose! Something special will make me happy.''

Got any plans for the big day?
''No plans… although I’m not sure if my mom or girlfriend have anything planned.''

How have things been without Ayanda?
''Quiet. Things have become a lot more hectic. I’m really suffering with what the judges have had to say and am worried that people are listening to them instead of making their own opinions… I haven’t asked Mali, but Johan (Idols Musical Director) doesn’t feel there is any difference in my tone and neither do I.''

How did you choose your tracks for Sunday’s Spectacular?
''They’re the most popular songs and I think the ones the audience will be most familiar with.''

Is it good to be in control of your song choices again?''
The freedom of choice is great but at the same time, the judges can use our choices as ammunition against us…'' Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll vote for you, you are my favourite of the top5!!!

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home